CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
“Booking Fee” means the total amount payable for a Session;
“Deposit” means a non-refundable payment to secure your booking for any Personal Sessions, Programs, Circles, Gatherings, Training or Retreats;
“Facilitator” means The Fembodiment™ Method Facilitator as the case requires;
“Teacher” means The Fembodiment™ Method Teacher as the case requires;
“Notice” means notice in writing to The Fembodiment™ Institute at email@example.com and will be deemed to be received by the The Fembodiment™ Institute 24 business hours after being sent by You;
“Retreat” means an Ayurveda retreat in Southern India, receiving treatments at an Ayurvedic wellness centre with Ayurvedic doctors and therapists along with Fembodiment™ practices.
“The Fembodiment™ Institute” means the The Fembodiment™ Institute located in Australia and its’ facilitators, teachers, agents and assigns;
“Session” means Personal Sessions, Programs, Circles, Gatherings, Trainings or Retreats, Group Sessions or other session as the context requires;
“You” means the client, student or participant of the The Fembodiment™ Institute or any person enrolled to partake in a Personal Sessions, Programs, Circles, Gatherings, Trainings or Retreats and who is bound by these Conditions;
“Program” means group sessions which are similar to the private sessions set in a group atmosphere. This includes online or in person.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL SESSIONS, PROGRAMS, CIRCLES, GATHERINGS, OR RETREATS, AND INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED TRAININGS BOOKINGS
2.1 Full payment is required before a personal session can be confirmed.
2.2 Payment of the balance of any Booking Fee for Personal Sessions, Programs, Circles, Gatherings, Training or Retreats must be received within the timeframe outlined within each Session’s conditions and/or agreement, otherwise you will be considered to have forfeited your booking and you will forfeit your payment.
2.3 There is a minimum requirement of 6 students or participants for the trainings, programs, retreats, circles and gatherings to be operational. The The Fembodiment™ Institute reserves the right to cancel a Training, Program, Retreat, Circles or Gathering if the minimum numbers are not met.
2.4 Any deposit payable by me is non-refundable and I agree and acknowledge I will be liable for all booking fees absolutely if I change my mind or do not attend the Personal Session/s, Training, Program, Retreat, Circles or Gathering for any reason whatsoever.
The Fembodiment™ Institute may change the location of the Personal Session, Training, Program, Retreat, Circles or Gathering as the The Fembodiment™ Institute reasonably requires due to class sizes and / or other issues which the The Fembodiment™ Institute, acting reasonably, determines will impact on the Personal Session, Training, Program, Retreat, Circles or Gathering, the comfort of the Student / Participant and / or the commercial viability of the Personal Session, Training, Program, Retreat, Circle or Gathering.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
3.1 Cancellation by The Fembodiment™ Institute:
In the event the The Fembodiment™ Institute cancels a Session for any reason, a full refund will be provided to You.
In the event the The Fembodiment™ Institute has to postpone a Personal Session, Training, Program, Retreat, Circle or Gathering due to a natural disaster, act of God, or circumstances beyond the The Fembodiment™ Institute’s control, your non-refundable deposit and payment made by You will be credited towards a future Personal Session, Training, Program, Retreat, Circle or Gathering. There are strictly no refunds.
3.2 Cancellation by You:
You must provide The Fembodiment™ Institute with at least 7 days’ Notice if you wish to cancel a Booking made by You and credited towards any future Sessions. There are strictly no refunds.
You must provide The Fembodiment™ Institute at least 28 days Notice if you wish to cancel a Booking made by You for any Session.
If You provide less than 28 days Notice of cancellation, any Non-Refundable Deposit or Payment paid by You is forfeited.
PANDEMIC CANCELATION POLICY
You agree and acknowledge that any cancellation of any Session due to Covid-19, any other pandemic (as declared by the WHO or Australian Government) and / or any other travel restrictions that require the Session to not take place as intended (including lockdowns and / or closed borders or requirements to quarantine at Your origin or the Session’s destination) which is outside of the The Fembodiment™ Institute’s control (collectively the “Pandemic Events”), will result in the following cancellation condition applying:
1) On cancellation of the Session by us or our provider as booked due to a Pandemic Event, no refunds will be paid in any circumstances;
2) If you cannot attend the retreat due to a Pandemic Event that impacts on you, but the session is not cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund, however this condition may still be relied upon by you to seek a credit as noted;
3) You will be provided with a credit equal to your original paid sum, to be used on a future session;
4) The Fembodiment™ Institute will provide you with a list of dates to use your credit for a future sessions, noting any increase in costs will not be payable by you if required (unless the replacement session sought is of a higher value than the original session booked);
5) When considering future session dates, The Fembodiment™ Institute will seek to provide you a selection of alternative dates that may suit you in order of preference, so best efforts can be made to assist the The Fembodiment™ Institute in placing all students or participants in a suitable replacement session;
6) If you cannot attend any alternative session offered by the The Fembodiment™ Institute (or book a session of lesser duration), you may use your credit for other sessions operated by The Fembodiment™ Institute within Australia, with no penalty payable by you;
7) Your credit will be valid from 2 years from the date of the first cancelled session;
8) The Fembodiment™ Institute will not be liable for any losses suffered by you, including flight costs or other losses or costs suffered by you due to The Fembodiment™ Institute being unable to provide the session on the dates expected in this booking and you acknowledge that both You and the The Fembodiment™ Institute will be unable to obtain insurances to cover any losses or costs associated with the Pandemic Events.
4.1 The Fembodiment™ Institute is committed to providing professional and confidential Sessions. Your privacy is important to us. We will not disclose any personal information of any kind, including contact details to any third party or affiliated company without your prior express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
4.2 Amendments to the Privacy Act 1988 to introduce the National Privacy Principles came into effect in Australia on 21 December 2001. The Act imposes new regulations for the collection of personal information, the use and disclosure of personal information, and other matters including data quality, data security, openness, access and correction.
4.3 The Fembodiment™ Institute may collect your contact details, such as name, address, telephone number and email address in order to provide its services to you or to communicate with you about our services.
4.4 We will not directly market to You unless you provide us express permission to do so, which may be withdrawn by You at any time.
5. GENERAL THE FEMBODIMENT™ INSTITUTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending a Session with The Fembodiment™ Institute you agree:
5.1 The Fembodiment™ Institute is a place of learning and there is no sexual intercourse or sexual gratification in person or online at the The Fembodiment™ Institute.
5.2 That Sessions, incorporate The Fembodiment™ Method and that sessions include both theoretical and practical aspects of The Fembodiment™ Method.
5.3 You are attending the The Fembodiment™ Method for purely holistic purposes.
5.4 Once a Session has commenced You agree that You will have no right to a refund and The Fembodiment™ Institute will have no liability to You for any refund.
5.5 You understand that it is at the discretion of The Fembodiment™ Institute and for a Facilitator to decide whether to continue sessions (at the Facilitator’s absolute discretion) with a client, student or participant based on compatibility, personal or health reasons at any time during a Session.
5.6 A Session may be terminated, or You may be asked to leave to ensure that the experience remains holistic for all participants.
5.7 If a Session is terminated at any time, You will not be entitled to a refund and must return all The Fembodiment™ Institute property (such as equipment, documents and course materials) to the The Fembodiment™ Institute prior to departing The Fembodiment™ Institute.
5.8 If the Session, is terminated due to incompatibility with a Facilitator, You may be offered an alternative Session with an alternative Facilitator at the absolute discretion of the Facilitator.
5.9 The Facilitators have absolute discretion to allow You to return to the The Fembodiment™ Institute.
5.10 There is no guarantee that any Facilitator that runs a Session with You will be your Facilitator for any subsequent Sessions and The Fembodiment™ Institute reserves their right to schedule any Facilitator for any Session as they see fit and at their absolute discretion.
5.11 You will respect the privacy of all students and participants and Instructors at the The Fembodiment™ Institute.
The Fembodiment™ Institute is committed to providing a professional and confidential Session. Your privacy is important to us therefore no personal information of any kind or email addresses will ever be forwarded or shared with a third party except if required by law. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We can use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us and that's all.