Sun, 21 May|
Makai Yoga Collective
Fembodiment™ Flow Women's Circle in Ocean Grove
Time & Location
21 May 2023, 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm AEST
Makai Yoga Collective, 73 The Esplanade, Ocean Grove VIC 3226, Australia
About the Event
Fembodiment™ Flow Women's Circle - With Jenni Mears In Ocean Grove on The Bellarine Penisula. Sunday 21st May 1 - 3.30 PM
Would you like to release the societal expectations, pressures, and judgements around being the perfect woman/partner/mother/sister/friend?
Would you like to feel safe(r) to embody your authentic feminine self?
Would you like to be supported by a community of like-minded/hearted women?
Do you desire to explore your unique inner feminine and masculine alignment?
Would you like to easily tap into and amplify your inner power?
If you feel a resounding yes to any of these questions I would love to welcome you into a Fembodiment™ Flow women's circle.
In a circle of women, we are exploring a caring and real way of gathering together, being in “ Fembodiment™ flow”. Here we tap into the space of a non-seeking non-grasping non-judging mind by connecting with our own body and each other, a truly nourishing space to melt into for the feminine heart. Together we are creating a feminine oasis where we can relax into the flow happening deeper than our personal stories. Allowing each other to be seen, to be heard and understood in a way that feels right for every individual woman in the circle.
What to expect for two and a half hours in a circle
- A safe(r) space for women of all ages and stages of life to share their lives and truths where their agency is always honoured
- To freely express themselves, experience being authentically seen and heard and understood, and feel supported by a fully present group of women.
- A women's container for healing and growth on subtle and profound levels.
- We practice together gently releasing what no longer serves us, and restoring inner feminine power.
- A different gentle-guided Fembodiment™ practice each circle to help you to learn how to connect to your body, to trust your body, to trust your feminine essence, your values, and your boundaries. Exploring how to feel your life force radiant energy through breath work, movement and sound.
- Together we co-create a non-judgemental, supportive, caring, respectful, informative, and confidential space.
- Each woman signs shared agreements to co-create a safe(r) container for all the women present to feel comfortable in.
- Ticket type
Fembodiment™ Flow CirclePrice$39.00